Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Doing Surveys for Cash Rewards

Today, instead of savings tips I going to show your how to make a little extra cash each month. Everybody likes a little extra spending money once in a while, so I thought I would show you how I make $55.00 dollars a month by only spending 1 to 2 hours a day on my computer. I will give you the two web sites I use to make extra cash, plus and extra web site I just started for more cash. I am talking about doing surveys and watching videos and reading news articles. You can spend as much time as you like or have available to do these easy surveys. When you have enough points just turn them into cash or gift cards. These web sites have so many different rewards to pick from.


The first web site I use is www.swagbucks.com. This web site has many different ways to earn points. I do surveys, Daily polls, Daily offers, Videos and more. To the left of the page is all your opportunities for surveys and more. Under Discover, you can find printable coupons, which you can use and earn points for redeeming them in your local stores and printing them. In the upper right corner is where you can watch your points add up. Press on the little round picture to redeem your points. This web site is so much fun and has a lot of surveys to pick from like. Gold, Partner, and Peanuts surveys. This one I usually earn $50.00 dollars a month just for doing some surveys.

The second web site I use is www.bing.com.  This web site all you have to do is search news articles. In the upper right corner do extra searches for extra points. After 475 points, earn your reward. This web site I usually earn $5.00 a month because this is all they will allow. This takes me less than 5 minutes a day to do.

The third web site I just started using so I don’t know how this will go yet. But they pay cash and the surveys are similar to the swag bucks surveys. My daughter found this web site for me. The web site is www.ipoll.com.

Everybody likes a little spending cash once in a while, so why not try this out. Spending 1 to 2 hours a day really can pay off. With just the first two web sites I make $ 660.00 dollars a year. Adding the third web site just gives me more cash. Have fun doing surveys and giving your opinions, while earning cash from Suzie Homemaker.







No comments:

Post a Comment