Friday, February 26, 2016

Homemade Poppy Seed Bread

As you all know I love to bake from scratch. Here is another recipe that my whole family loves. When I make this recipe I almost always make a double batch and make 4 loaves right away, because my husband is the first to eat almost a whole loaf. So today I will give you my recipe for Poppy Seed Bread.
Poppy Seed Bread

1 Package Yellow or White cake mix                                 4 eggs
1 3 oz. package instant vanilla pudding                              1 cup hot water
½ cup canola oil                                                                1/4 cup poppy seeds

Beat all ingredients together for 4 minutes. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes in 2 greased and floured pans. This bread is quick and easy to make. The bread comes out moist and delicious.





Enjoy a nice loaf of warm Poppy Seed Bread today. More family recipes coming soon from Suzie Homemaker.



No comments:

Post a Comment