Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Exrta Minty Chunk Cookies

                I would like to show you a recipe my youngest daughter loves to make. She likes to add an extra zing to this recipe because she loves mint. Everybody loves cookies, so today I will be giving you my daughters mint cookie recipe. This recipe makes about 4 dozen cookies.  I will be lucky if these cookies last 2 to 3 days.

Extra Minty Chunk Cookies

½ Cup softened butter
¾ Cup brown sugar
½ Cup white granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
½ teaspoon mint extract (secret ingredient)
2 eggs
1 package Andes Crème De Menthe baking chips

2 2/3 Cup all-purpose flour

Beat butter, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, mint extract, and eggs until mixed. Stir in Andes candies then add flour and mix well. Chill the cookie batter for one hour in the refrigerator. Take a spoon and make 1 ounce balls. Take your formed balls and flatten them a little bit with a fork. Raise your top, rack one level from the middle and bake on a non-stick pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Leave your cookies on the pan to cool for 2 minutes. This recipe makes about 4 dozen cookies.


                My daughter loves mint, so adding the extra mint extract gives these cookies an even more minty flavor. This is an easy recipe to make and everybody will love them. I hope you love my daughter’s extra mint chunk cookies from Suzie Homemaker.




No comments:

Post a Comment