Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Years

Happy New Years

I hope everybody had a nice New Years! Form my family to yours welcome to the New Year 2018. This year I want to bring new ideas and new recipes to this blog. Plus I want to have more fun projects for both adults and kids. This blog started out as an informative blog and has now grown into more. I hope everybody has enjoyed what I have given you last year. This year I want to give more. I enjoy helping, sharing and giving ideas that I hope to inspire and enlighten you.

                In 2018 I want to focus more on family fun and things to do with family. My family is very important to me and I want your family to be number one in your life too. I also want to give more ideas on how to save money and still have fun. I want people to know that being frugal does not mean living without, it just means living within your means and enjoying a simpler lifestyle. Money is important to live, but should not be your main focus. Making memories is much more important than having the next biggest or best electronics.

                This year I am planning on spending more time with family and focusing on spending less so someday I can retire and live a simpler lifestyle. I want you kind readers to also reevaluate your own priorities and see where you might be able to change a few things to also improve your lifestyle. You never know when something may come up or a crisis arises. Saving for the future is important at any age.

                When I was little I was taught to save as much as possible just in case something came up unexpected. Children learn from watching their parents and other adults. So it is time to be a good example for them and teach them from young on how to save for those rainy days. Your children and grandchildren will thank you someday when they get older themselves.


                So in 2018, I have made my resolution to you kind readers and my family to save more, give back to my community, give more fun projects and recipes and saving tips. From the Suzie Homemaker family to your family Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment