Saturday, June 13, 2015

Suzie Homemaker

collegecandy.com
Hi, I’m Suzie Homemaker, welcome to my blog on tips to help you simplify your life and to save money in the process. I will be writing on how to do things on, canning ideas and recipes that work for me and you and how to make homemade laundry soap shampoo, conditioners and more.
                At the age of 51 I decided to start a blog.  My family has decided to downsize and cut costs, so I’ve found ways to make this possible and have fun in the process.

                As a young girl I was taught how to do canning of different fruits and vegetables and more. I love to cook, sew and garden. People say I’m a bargain hunter and this is very true. Here are some things I would like to teach you on how to save money in a fun way without sacrificing luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment