Monday, July 9, 2018

Mold-Be-Gone

 I hope everybody had a nice Fourth of July! Today I want to talk about mold, yes I know not a fun topic but everybody has had trouble with this at some point in their lives.  With all the rain and heat this has become a problem I found out in my garage. So I did some research and found something that really works to get rid of mold. Like I said in previous posts I like to test these products to make sure they work before giving them to my readers. Since I have the problem starting in my garage, I thought I would share with you what I found that worked very well at getting rid of the mold I found.

2 Simple Ingredients

2 Cups Water                                                   2 Teaspoons Tea Tree Oil

1.       Take a spray bottle and put your 2 cups of water in it.
2.       Next, put 2 teaspoons of Tea Tree Oil in your water. Shake well.
3.       Spray the mixture on the mold and watch it melt away.
4.       If you have a tough mold stain spray extra on and use a little brush and scrub the affected area s of mold and then let dry.

I was amazed at how well this really worked. A bottle of Tea Tree oil cost under $5.00 dollars. I like to share ideas with my readers and this one really works and is very cheap to make a bottle of this solution.

Here are some before and after pictures of the mold I found on my garage floor and walls.




 Why go out there and spend a fortune on mold removers when you can make this very cheap solution right at home. So if you have a mold problem I hope this Tea Tree Oil solution helps with your mold problems from Suzie Homemaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment