Monday, July 16, 2018

Duct Tape the Other Cleaning Tool

How many of my readers have pets? We have a cat and she sheds all the time. Even dogs can shed a lot. Today, I want to show you how I remove cat hair from curtains and furniture easily. I try to do this once a week to keep up with all her shedding she does. Besides regular baths and combing her she still sheds a lot. As you can see my curtains are really bad because she loves to lay in my front window and watch the world go by. I will show you how I cleaned my curtain in under 20 minutes with great results.
I have tried using a vacuum cleaner and this does only so good. I tried a damp cloth and it still did not clean very well.

Duct tape the other cleaning tool

1.     
  Cut a long piece of duct tape and make a circle and stick it together.

2.      


Place the duct tape ever your hand

3.      
Rub the duct tape up and down over your curtains.

4.   
    For furniture do the same thing or just take a long piece of tape and stick to the furniture to pick up the cat hair.

5.       The tape will bunch up but can still be used until there is no more sticky places are left.

6.     
  Repeat the whole process over and over again until all your curtains and furniture is clean.

I was amazed at how well this worked and how it took off the cat hair with ease. I was stunned at how easy this was and that duct tape can be used for so many different things besides holding things together.


Next time you need to get rid of cat or dog hair, try this easy duct tape trick from Suzie Homemaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment